Sunday

Pictographic Divider

right intentions


today, with the right intentions, I open the pages of my ongoing thoughts, so that others can view my colors, my mantras and watch as I show a work in progress, entitled:
'acompletepiece'.
I do this so that I can allow others to know me and view the world as I sense the world and give people the ability to UNDERSTAND and not question my decision(s). Enjoy and visit often and allow me to 'blog' your thoughts as well, knowing they are ever changing as I paint more, add more colors and continue on my path mind, body and spirit.
I open my pages not with malice, for I know I will be judged, regardless of what I write as this is human nature and critics abound...
I open my pages to be a part of what I will not feel, to my knowledge,
a complete piece.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home